Arabian Rice Recipe
1. Oil 2-3 tbs
2. Laung (Cloves) 4-5
3. Sabut kali mirch (Black pepper corns) 8-9
4. Chawal (Rice) Basmati 250 gms (soaked 15 minutes)
5. Chicken powder 1 tsp
6. Garam masala powder ½ tsp
7. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
8. Pani (Water) 3 Cups
9. Zarda ka rang (Yellow food color) 2 pinches
10. Hari mirch (Green chilies) chopped 4 Red
12. Tomato ketchup ½ Cup
13. Chili garlic sauce ½ Cup
14. Chicken Shots:
15. Dawn foods Chicken shots 260 gms (1 packet)
16. Oil for frying
1. In pot,add oil,cloves,black pepper corns and mix well.
2. Add rice,chicken powder,garam masala powder and salt,mix well for 2 minutes.
3. Add water,mix well and bring it to boil and cook until ¾ th done.
4. Take out ½ cup of rice,add yellow food color,mix well & set aside.
5. In remaining rice,add green chilies and mix well.
6. Now add colored rice in remaining rice,cover and let it simmer on low flame for 2-3 minutes then fold gently to mix.
7. Red Sauce: -In squeeze bottle,add tomato ketchup,chili garlic sauce,mix well & set aside.
8. Chicken Shots: -In wok,heat oil and fry chicken shots until golden brown and set aside.
9. In serving dish,add cooked rice,fried chicken shots and drizzle red sauce.