Bhuttay (Corn) ki Kheer
Bhuttay (Corn) ki Kheer Recipe
1. Bhutta (Sweet corn) peeled 3 medium
2. Ghee 1 tbs -Doodh (Milk) 1 litre
3. Sugar ½ Cup or to taste
4. Elaichi powder (Cardamom powder) ¼ tsp
5. Pista (Pistachios) chopped 1 tbs -Badam (Almonds) chopped 1 tbs
6. Kishmish (Raisins) 18-20
1. On a cutting board,place fresh sweet corns,cut into half and remove corn kernels with the help of knife (Corn kernels should be approx. 1 Cup).
2. In grinder,add corn kernals,grind coarsely & set aside.
3. In a pot,add ghee & let it melt.
4. Add coarsely ground corn kernels,mix well & cook on low flame until fragrant (4-5 minutes).
5. Turn off the flame,gradually add milk & whisk well,add remaining milk,turn on the flame,bring it to boil & cook on low flame for 12-15 minutes and keep mixing in between.
6. Add sugar,mix well & cook until desired consistency (4-5 minutes).
7. Add cardamom powder & mix well. -Add pistachios,almonds,raisins & mix well.
8. Garnish with almonds,corn kernels,pistachios & serve chilled!