Boneless Mutton Karahi
Boneless Mutton Karahi Recipe
1. Pyaz (Onion) sliced 1 medium
2. Tamatar (Tomato) 2 medium
3. Water ½ Cup or as required
4. Water 2 Cups or as required
5. Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
6. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
7. Mutton boneless cubes ½ kg
8. Cooking oil 1/3 Cup
9. Adrak (Ginger) crushed 1 tbs
10. Lehsan (Garlic) crushed 1 tbs
11. Hari mirch (Green chillies) sliced 2-3
12. Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
13. Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 tbs
14. Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed ½ tsp
15. Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tsp
16. Dahi (Yogurt) whisked ½ Cup
17. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) 1-2 tbs
18. Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed
19. Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed
20. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander)
1. In a saucepan,add onion,tomato,water,mix well & bring it to boil,cover & cook on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
2. Turn off the flame & blend well with the help of hand blender & set aside.
3. In a wok,add water,turmeric powder,salt & mix well.
4. Add mutton,mix well and bring it to boil,cover & cook on low flame until meat is tender (40-45 minutes).
5. Add cooking oil & mix well.
6. Add ginger,garlic and fry for a minute,mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add green chillies & mix well.
8. Add tomato & onion paste & mix well.
9. Add red chilli powder,coriander powder,black pepper crushed,mix well & cook until oil separates (6-8 minutes).
10. Add cumin seeds & mix well.
11. On low flame,add yogurt & mix well.
12. Add fresh coriander and mix well,cover & simmer on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
13. Sprinkle black pepper crushed,cumin seeds and garnish with fresh coriander & serve with naan.