Chicken Karahi Recipe
- 1. Paprika powder 1 tsp
2. Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed 1 tbs
3. Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
4. Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
5. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
6. Sugar ½ tbs -Hot sauce 1 tbs
7. Soy sauce 1 & ½ tbs
8. Lehsan (Garlic) crushed 1 tbs
9. Adrak (Ginger) crushed ½ tbs
10. Chicken mix boti 750g
11. Cooking oil ½ Cup
12. Water ½ Cup
13. Tamatar (Tomatoes) 5 large
14. Dahi (Yogurt) whisked ¼ Cup
15. Adrak (Ginger) julienne 1 inch piece
16. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 1 tbs
17. Hari micrh (Green chillies) 2-3
1. In a bowl, add paprika powder,red chilli crushed,red chilli powder,black pepper powder,salt,sugar, hot sauce,soy sauce,garlic,ginger and mix well.
2. Add chicken and mix well,cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. In a wok,add cooking oil,marinated chicken,mix well and cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. In wok,add water,cut tomatoes into two halves,add it in wok,cover and cook on low flame until chicken & tomatoes are done (20-25 minutes).
5. Remove tomato skin,mix well & mash tomatoes and cook on high flame until oil separates (4-5 minutes).
6. On low flame,add yogurt and mix well.
7. Add ginger,fresh coriander,green chillies,mix well and cook on high flame until oil separates.
8. Garnish with ginger and serve with naan!