Fish Chilli Fry
Fish Chilli Fry Recipe
1. Boneless fish cubes (Surmai/King fish) ½ kg
2. Soy sauce 1 & ½ tbs
3. Sirka (Vinegar) 1 tbs
4. Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) ½ tsp or to taste
5. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
6. Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
7. Cornflour 1 & ½ tbs
8. Maida (All-purpose flour) 4-5 tbs
9. Anday ki safedi (Egg whites) 2
10. Cooking oil for frying
11. Cooking oil 3 tbs
12. Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 1 tbs
13. Shimla mirch (Capsicum) cubes 1 medium
14. Pyaz (Onion) cubes 1 medium
15. Red chillies sliced 4-5
16. Tomato ketchup 3-4 tbs
17. Soy sauce 2 tbs
18. Chilli sauce 1 & ½ tbs
19. Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
20. Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tbs or to taste
21. Safed mirch powder (White pepper powder) ½ tsp
22. Water ½ Cup or as required -Hara pyaz (Spring onion) leaves chopped
1. In a bowl add fish,soy sauce,vinegar,red chilli powder,salt,black pepper powder & mix well,cover & marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add cornflour,all-purpose flour,egg whites & mix well.
3. In a wok,heat cooking oil & fry marinated fish pieces on medium flame until crispy & golden brown & set aside. -In a wok,add cooking oil,garlic and mix well. -Add capsicum,onion and mix well.
4. Add red chillies,mix well and stir fry for a minute.
5. Add tomato ketchup,soy sauce,chilli sauce,salt,red chilli powder,white pepper powder,mix well and cook for a minute.
6. Add water and mix well.
7. Now add fried fish and give it a good mix.
8. Garish with spring onion leaves and serve with fried rice!