Social media Marketing Course
Social Media Marketing Course
What Is Social Media Marketing (SMM)
The term social media marketing (SMM) refers to the use of social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while allowing them to promote their desired culture, mission, or tone.
- Social media marketing uses social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services.
- It allows companies to engage with existing customers and reach new ones as they promote their culture, mission, or tone.
- Sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are commonly used to execute social media marketing.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing
• Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate
• Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing
• Create SMART goals and identify KPIs
• Define your target audience and their customer journey
How Social Media Marketing (SMM) Works
Social media has changed the way we function as a society, including the way we connect with one another. As platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram took off, businesses also took notice.2 They began to use these sites to further their interests through social media marketing. That’s because these sites are able to change consumer behaviour.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain