Fried beef Recipe
1. Beef boneless undercut ½ kg
2. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
3. Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tbs or to taste
4. Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) 1/2 tsp
5. Kacha papita (Raw papaya) paste 1 tbs
6. Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 2 tbs
7. Pani (Water) 2-3 Cups -Oil ¼ Cup
8. Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed ½ tsp
9. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 2 tbs
10. Hari mirch (Green chili) chopped 1-2
11. Lemon juice 2 tbs
1. In wok,add beef bonless undercut,salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder,raw papaya paste and ginger garlic paste,mix well & marinate for 1 hour.
2. In marinated beef,add water and bring it to boil,cover & cook on low flame until meat is done (Approx. 45 minutes). -Add oil,mix well and cook until oil separates.
3. Add black pepper crushed and mix well.
4. Add fresh coriander,green chili and lemon juice,cover & simmer for 2 minutes.