BBQ Spicy Grilled Fish
BBQ Spicy Grilled Fish recipe
1. Rahu fish 1 & ½ kg
2. Water as required
3. Sirka (Vinegar) 3 tbs -Namak (Salt) 1 tbs
4. Dahi (Yogurt) ¼ Cup
5. Lehsan (Garlic) 10-12 cloves
6. Adrak (Ginger) 1 inch piece
7. Podina (Mint leaves) 1-2 tbs
8. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) 1-2 tbs
9. ari mirch (Green chillies) 3-4
10. Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
11. Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
12. Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
13. Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed ½ tbs
14. Garam masala powder 1 tsp
15. Chicken tikka masala 1 & ½ tbs
16. Zeera (Cumin seeds) 1 tbs
17. Sabut dhania (Coriander seeds) crushed 1 & ½ tbs
18. Imli pulp (Tamarind pulp) 2 tbs
19. Cooking oil 1 tbs
20. Baisan (Gram flour)
1. Place deep cuts on whole fish from both sides with the help of the knife.
2. In a bowl,add water,vinegar,salt and mix well.
3. Add fish and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
4. n spice mixer,add yogurt,garlic,ginger,mint leaves,fresh coriander,green chillies and blend well to make a paste.
5. In a bowl,add ground paste,red chilli powder,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli crushed,garam masala powder,chicken tikka masala,cumin seeds,coriander seeds,tamarind pulp,cooking oil and whisk well.
6. Pat dry fish with the help of kitchen tissue paper.
7. Sprinkle gram flour on whole fish,add prepared marinade and rub evenly on whole fish,cover with cling film and marinate for 4-6 hours in refrigerator.
8. Grease grill with oil,grill marinated fish on burning charcoal or grill pan for 20 minutes (turn sides in between) and basting with cooking oil.
9. Garnish with fresh coriander,lemon & serve!