Hara Masala Fish Curry
Hara Masala Fish Curry Recipe
1. Pyaz (Onion) 2 medium
2. Lehsan (Garlic) cloves 4-5
3. Pani (Water) ½ Cup or as required
4. Hari mirch (Green chillies) 10-15
5. Podina (Mint leaves) ½ Cup
6. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) 1 Cup
7. Dahi (Yogurt) thick ½ Cup
8. Pani (Water) 2-3 tbs or as required
9. Fish of your choice ½ kg
10. Pani (Water) as required
11. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp
12. Sirka (Vinegar) 2 tsp
13. Cooking oil ½ Cup
14. Meethi dana (Fenugreek seeds) ½ tsp
15. Raidana (Mustard seeds) yellow ½ tsp
16. Kary pata (Curry leaves) 7-8
17. Sabut lal mirch (Button red chillies) 2-3
18. Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
19. Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) 1/4 tsp
20. Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 tsp
21. Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
22. Coconut milk powder 3 tbs
23. Pani (Water) 3 tbs or as required
24. Pani (Water) ½ Cup or as required
25. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
26. Hari mirch (Green chilli)
1. In grinder add onion, garlic, water. Grind well & set aside.
2. In chopper, add green chillies, mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves, yogurt, water. Chop well & set aside.
3. In bowl add fish, water, salt, vinegar. Mix and let it soak for 15 minutes then strain & set aside.
4. In wok add cooking oil, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and mix. -Add curry leaves,button red chillies and mix well.
5. Now add grinded onion & garlic mixture. Mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes. Then cook on high flame until oil separates.
6. Add cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add yogurt & green mixture. Mix well.
8. In bowl add coconut milk powder, water and whisk well.
9. Add prepared coconut milk. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add fish and mix gently.
11. Add water. Cover and cook on low flame for 18-20 minutes.
12. Garnish with fresh coriander, green chilli & serve!