herb fried rice
herb fried rice Recipe
1. Cooking oil 1-2 tbs
2. Anday (Eggs) whisked 2
3. Cooking oil 1-2 tbs
4. Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 1 tbs
5. Chawal (Rice) boiled with salt 2 cups
6. Fresh Parsley chopped ½ cup
7. Dried Rosemary 1 tsp
8. Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed 1 tsp
9. Hara pyaz (Spring onion) green chopped 2 tbs
10. Chicken powder 1 tbs
11. Soy sauce ½ tbs
12. Sirka (Vinegar) ½ tbs
13. Fresh Parsley chopped
14. Hara pyaz (Spring onion) leaves chopped
15. Lemon wedges
1. In a wok add cooking oil, whisked eggs & cook until done, mix well, break eggs with a spoon, set aside & reserve for later use.
2. In the same wok add cooking oil, garlic & sauté for a minute.
3. Add boiled rice & mix well.
4. Add fresh parsley, dried rosemary, black pepper crushed, spring onion green, prepared omelet, mix well.
5. Add chicken powder, soy sauce, vinegar & mix well.
6. Sprinkle fresh parsley, spring onion leaves, add lemon wedges from top & serve.