HONEY BBQ WINGS
HONEY BBQ WINGS recipe
1. Maida (flour) 2 cups
2. Kali mirch (black pepper) 2 tsp
3. Corn flour 2 tbs
4. Lehsun (garlic) powder 1 ½
5. Namak (salt) 1 1/2 tsp
6. Chicken wings with skin 700 gms
7. Oil 1 tsp
8. BBQ sauce ½ cup
9. Shahad (honey) ¾ cup
1. Wash wings well and dry them.
2. In a zip lock bag or bowl add flour, black pepper, corn flour, and garlic powder, salt and mix well.
3. Add chicken wings and coat them well with flour mixture.
4. In a wok heat oil and deep fry wings on medium flame for 6-8 minutes.
5. In a separate wok, add 1 tsp oil, BBQ sauce and honey, stir and mix for 30-60 sec and turn off flame.
6. Add fried chicken wings and coat them well with the sauce.
7. Give coal smoke.
8. Honey Chicken Wings are ready to serve.