honey garlic chicken tenders
honey garlic chicken tenders Recipe
1. Sirka (Vinegar) 2 tbs
2. Paprika powder ½ tsp
3. Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) ½ tsp
4. Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
5. Mixed herbs ½ tsp -Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
6. Chicken strips 350 g -Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted 1 Cup
7. Anday (Eggs) 2 -Pani (Water) 2 tbs -Breadcrumbs (Panko) 1 Cup or as required
8. Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) ½ tsp
9. Paprika powder ½ tsp -Chicken powder 1 tsp
10. Cooking oil for frying -Pani (Water) ½ Cup
11. Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 2 tbs
12. Adrak (Ginger) chopped ½ tbs
13. Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed 1 tbs
14. Soy sauce 2 tbs
-15. Shahad (Honey) ½ Cup
16. Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed
17. Hari pyaz (Green onion) leaves
1. In a bowl add vinegar, paprika powder, garlic powder, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, salt and mix well.
2. Add chicken, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl add all-purpose flour.
4. In separate bowl, add eggs, water and whisk well.
5. In another bowl add breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika powder, chicken powder and mix well.
6. Now coat chicken strips into all-purpose flour then dip into beaten eggs and coat in breadcrumbs. -Can be stored in freezer for up to 2 weeks.
7. In a wok heat cooking oil and fry on medium flame until golden brown.
8. In a wok add water, garlic, ginger, red chilli crushed, soy sauce, mix well and cook for a minute.
9. Add honey & mix well. Let it simmer on low flame for 5-6 minutes & set aside.
10. In prepared sauce add fried chicken and coat well.
11. Garnish with red chilli crushed, green onion leaves & serve!