Lahori Hareesa Recipe
1. Beef boneless cubes ½ kg
2. Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed ½ tbs
3. Namak (Salt) 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
4. Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed 1 tsp
5. Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 2 tbs
6. Hari mirch (Green chili) paste 2 & ½ tbs
7. Pani (Water) 1 litre or as required
8. Hari moong daal (Split green lentil) ½ Cup (soaked overnight)
9. Gandum (Wheat) 1 Cup (soaked overnight)
10. Chawal (Rice) ½ Cup (soaked overnight)
11. Pani (Water) 2 & ½ litres or as required
1. Beef qeema (Beef mince) ½ kg
2. ari mirch (Green chili) paste 3 tbs
3. Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 2 tbs
4. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
5. Baisan (Gram flour) 4-5 tbs -Cooking oil for frying
6. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste -Pani (Water) 2 Cups or as required
⦁ Palak (Spinach) blanched 1 bunch
⦁ Hari mirch (Green chilies) 7-8 -Desi ghee ¾ Cup
1. In pressure cooker,add beef boneless cubes,cumin seeds,salt,black pepper crushed,ginger garlic paste, green chili paste,water,mix well and bring it to boil.
2. Cover and cook on medium low flame until meat is tender (approx. 40-45 minutes) then mash well,take out in a bowl & set aside.
3. In pressure cooker,add split green lentil,wheat,rice,water,mix well & bring it to boil.
4. Cover and cook on medium flame until tender (approx. 1 hour).
1. In bowl,add beef mince,green chili paste,ginger garlic paste,salt and mix well.
2. Add gram flour and mix until well combined.
3. Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make small kababs of equal sizes (makes 40-45).
4. In frying pan,heat cooking oil and fry kababs until golden brown & set aside for later use.
5. Turn off the flame and blend the mixture with the help of the blender until required consistency.
6. Turn on the flame,add cooked meat and mix well.
7. Add salt and mix well.
8. Add water and mix well.
9. Now add prepared kababs and give it a good mix.
1. In blender,add spinach,green chilies,blend well & set aside.
2. In frying pan,add desi ghee and let it melt.
3. Add blended green paste and fry for 4-5 minutes.
4. Now pour tadka on hareesa mixture,mix & serve!