Mango Cherry Green Tea Smoothie
Mango Cherry Green Tea Smoothie Recipe
1. Banana 1
2. Cherries 1 Cup -Aam (Mango) chunks 2 Cups
3. Water 2 Cups
4. Tapal Mango Green tea bags 4
5. Honey 1 tbs or to taste
1. Peel banana & cut into two halves.
2. Deseed cherries with the help of the straw.
3. Cut mango into chunks,place fruits on a tray,cover with cling film and freeze for 6-8 hours.
4. In a kettle,add water and bring it to boil.
5. Turn off the flame,add mango green tea bags and let it steep for 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
6. Let it cool & refrigerate until chilled.
7. In blender jug,add frozen mangoes,1 cup (or as required) of mango green tea,blend until smooth & set aside.
8. In blender jug,add frozen cherries & banana,1/2 cup of mango green tea,honey & blend well.
9. In serving glass,layer mango smoothie & cherry smoothie.
10. Garnish with mango cubes,mint leaves & serve!