MOROCCAN GRILLED CHICKEN
MOROCCAN GRILLED CHICKEN Recipe
1. Hara pyaz (Green onion) white part 3 stalks
2. Lehsan paste (Garlic paste) 1 tbs
3. Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 2 tsp
4. Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
5. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste -Paprika powder 2 tsp
6. Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) ½ tsp or to taste
7. Lemon juice 1 & ½ tbs -Olive oil ¼ Cup -Fresh parsley 2 tbs
8. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) 2 tbs
9. Chicken fillets ½ kg
1. In chopper,add green onion white part,garlic paste,cumin powder,turmeric powder,salt,paprika powder,red chili powder,lemon juice,olive oil and chop well.
2. Add fresh parsley and fresh coriander,chop again & set aside.
3. In bowl,add chicken fillets and grinded mixture,mix well and marinate for 4 hours to overnight in refrigerator.
4. Grease grill pan with olive oil and place marinated fillets,grill from both sides until done (6-8 minutes each side).
5. Cut into slices & serve with rice.