Mutton Achari Recipe
1. Mutton mix boti 750g
2. Pyaz (Onion) fried & crushed 1 Cup
3. Achar gosht masala 3-4 tbs
4. Garam masala powder ½ tsp
5. Kashmiri lal mirch (Kashmiri red chilli) powder 1 tsp
6. Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 & ½ tbs
7. Dahi (Yogurt) whisked 1 Cup
8. Cooking oil ½ Cup
9. Tamatar (Tomatoes) chopped 4 medium
10. Water 2 Cups or as required
11. Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 2 tsp
12. Saunf (Fennel seeds) powder 2 tsp
13. Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 2 tsp
14. Kalonji (Nigella seeds) crushed ¼ tsp
15. Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
16. Garam masala powder ¼ tsp
17. Khatai powder 1 tbs
18. Lemon juice 3 tbs
19. Hari mirch (Green chillies) 4-5
1. In a bowl,add mutton,fried onion,achar gosht masala,garam masala powder,kashmiri lal mirch powder,ginger garlic paste,yogurt & mix well,cover & marinate for 30 minutes.
2. In a pot,add cooking oil,tomatoes,mix well & cook until tomatoes are soft (2-3 minutes).
3. Now add marinated mutton,mix well & cook until oil separates (6-8 minutes).
4. Add water,mix well and bring it to boil,cover & cook on low flame until meat is tender (40-45 minutes).
5. In a small bowl,add coriander powder,fennel seeds powder,cumin powder,nigella seeds,salt,garam masala powder,khatai powder,lemon juice & mix well.
6. Slit green chillies from the center,remove seeds and stuffed with prepared spice mix.
7. In a pot,add stuffed green chillies,cover & simmer on low flame for 6-8 minutes.
8. Serve with naan.