MUTTON MAKHNI HANDI
MUTTON MAKHNI HANDI Recipe
1. Tamatar (Tomatoes) cubes 4 medium
2. Cooking oil 3 tbs -Nurpur Butter 2-3 tbs
3. Mutton boneless cubes ½ kg
4. Hari mirch (Green chilli) chopped 1 & ½ tbs
5. Lehsan (Garlic) crushed 1 tbs -Adrak (Ginger) crushed 1 tbs
6. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
7. Water 2 Cups or as required
8. Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed 1 tsp
9. Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 2 tsp
10. Sabut dhania (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 2 tsp
11. Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
12. Garam masala powder ½ tsp
13. Dahi (Yogurt) whisked ½ Cup
14. Cream ¼ Cup
15. Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 1-2 tbs
16. Nurpur Butter 2-3 tbs
17. Hari mirch (Green chillies) sliced 2
18. Adrak (Ginger) julienne
19. Hara Dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
20. Nurpur Butter 1 tbs
1. In a chopper,add tomatoes and chop to make a puree & set aside.
2. In a wok,add cooking oil,butter & let it melt.
3. Add mutton & mix well until it changes color.
4. Add green chilli,garlic,ginger,salt,mix well & cook on medium flame for 10-12 minutes or until dries up.
5. Add water,mix well & bring it to boil.
6. Add pureed tomatoes & mix well,cover & cook on low flame until meat is tender (approx. 35-40 minutes).
7. Add red chilli crushed,cumin seeds,coriander seeds,black pepper powder,garam masala powder & yogurt,mix well and cook on medium flame until oil separates (4-5 minutes).
8. On low flame,add cream,mix well & cook for a minute.
9. Add fresh coriander,mix well & set aside.
10. Heat clay pot,add butter & let it melt.
11. Add green chillies,mix well and cook for a minute.
12. Add prepared makhni handi and garnish with ginger,fresh coriander,butter & serve with naan.