Mutton Tandoori Roast
Mutton Tandoori Roast Recipe
1. Dahi (Yogurt) strained ½ Cup
2. Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 2 tbs
3. Tandoori masala 3 tbs -Cooking oil 1 tbs
4. Mutton shank ½ kg
1. In a bowl add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, cooking oil and whisk well.
2. Add mutton shank and mix well. Cover and marinate for 4-6 hour in refrigerator.
3. On aluminum foil place marinated mutton pieces with remaining marinade and fold all edges.
4. On baking tray place folded aluminum foil pieces and bake in preheated oven at 150 C for 1 hour.
5. Take out from oven. Open the foil and again bake uncovered in preheated oven at 180 C for 25-30 minutes.
6. Serve hot !