Omu Rice Recipe
1. Oil 1 tbs
2. Makhan (Butter) 1 tbs
3. Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 1 tsp
4. Chicken boneless cubes 1 Cup
5. Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
6. Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp or to taste
7. Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) 1 tsp
8. Safed mirch powder (White pepper powder) ½ tsp
9. Chinese salt ¼ tsp (optional or you may skip this)
10. Hot sauce 1 & ½ tbs
11. Tomato ketchup 2 & ½ tbs
12. Dark soy sauce ½ tbs
13. Pyaz (Onion) cubes 1 small
14. Tamatar (Tomatoes) reseeded & cubes ½ Cup
15. Shimla mirch (Capsicum) cubes ½ Cup
16. Corn kernels boiled ¼ Cup
17. Chawal (Rice) 1 Cup (soaked & boiled with salt)
18. Hara pyaz (Green onion) finely chopped ½ Cup
19. Anday (Eggs) 2
20. Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
22. Tomato ketchup
23. Hara pyaz (Green onion)
1. In wok,add oil,butter and let it melt.
2. Add garlic and mix well.
3. Add chicken boneless cubes and mix well until changes color.
4. Add salt,black pepper powder,garlic powder,white pepper powder,chinese salt,hot sauce and mix well.
5. Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
6. Add dark soy sauce and mix well.
7. Add onion,tomatoes,capsicum,corn kernels and mix well for 1 minute.
8. Add boiled rice and give it a good mix. -Add green onion,mix well & set aside.
9. In bowl,add eggs,salt and whisk well.
10. Grease griddle with oil and heat it.
11. Pour beaten eggs,spread evenly and cook on low flame from both sides.
1. In a bowl,place cooked omelet and cooked rice & fold all sides.
2. Place plate over it and turn carefully.
3. Remove bowl and garnish with tomato ketchup,green onion & serve.