Pakora Kadhi Recipe
1. -Baisan (Gram flour) 1 Cup
2. Dahi (Yogurt) sour ½ kg
3. Pani (Water) 1 & ½ Cups
4. Oil 3 tbs
5. Curry pata (Curry leaves) 10-12
6. Zeera (Cumin seeds) ½ tsp
7. Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 & ½ tbs
8. Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) 2 tsp
9. Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tbs
10. Namak (Salt) ½ tbs or to taste
11. Pani (Water) ¼ Cup
12. Pani (Water) 3 Cups
1. Baisan (Gram flour) 2 Cups
2. Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
3. lal mirch (Whole red chilies) 4-5
4. Zeera (Cumin seeds) 1 tsp
5. Curry pata (Curry leaves) 8-10
1. In frying pan,add gram flour and roast until fragrant & let it cool.
2. In bowl,add roasted gram flour,yogurt and mix well.
3. Gradually add water and mix well until smooth and set aside.
4. In pot,add oil,curry leaves,cumin seeds,ginger garlic paste and mix well.
5. Add turmeric powder,red chili powder,salt and mix well.
6. Add water and mix well for 2 minutes. -Add gram flour yogurt mixture and mix well.
7. Add water,mix well and bring it to boil,cover and cook on low flame (approx. 2 & ½ hours) and keep stirring in between.
1. In pot,add gram flour,salt,baking soda and mix well.
2. Gradually add water and mix well to form a smooth batter.
3. Add coriander seeds,red chili powder,green chilies,onion,fresh coriander and mix well.
4. In wok,heat oil and fry pakoray until crispy and golden. -Now add fried pakoray in kadhi,stir gently and cook for 1-2 minutes.
1. In frying pan,add oil,onion and fry until translucent.
2. Add garlic and fry.
3. Add whole red chilies and mix,add cumin seeds,curry leaves and mix well.
4. Now add tadka on kadhi and serve with rice.