Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
1. Chicken fillets 250g
2. Cooking oil 1 & ½ tbs
3. Anday (Eggs) whisked 3
4. Cooking oil 2 tbs
5. Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 1 tbs
6. Gajar (Carrot) julienne ½ Cup
7. Shimla mirch (Capsicum) julienne ½ Cup
8. Bund gobhi (Cabbage) 3/4 Cup
9. Sugar ½ tsp
10. Namak (Salt) 1/4 tsp or to taste
11. Chawal (Rice) basmati ½ kg (soaked & boiled with salt) -Knorr chicken powder 1 tbs
12. Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
13. Safed mirch powder (White pepper powder) ½ tsp
14. Sirka (Vinegar) 1 tbs
15. Soy sauce 1 & ½ tbs
16. Hara pyaz (Green onion) leaves ½ Cup
17. Hara pyaz (Green onion) leaves
1. Cut chicken fillet into thin strips & set aside.
2. In wok,add cooking oil and eggs,mix well and cook until crumbled & set aside.
3. In the same wok,add cooking oil,garlic and fry until light golden.
4. Add chicken and mix well until it changes color and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add carrot,capsicum and mix well for a minute.
6. Add cabbage and mix well.
7. Add sugar,salt and mix well.
8. Add boiled rice and give it a good mix.
9. Add chicken powder and mix well.
10. Add black pepper powder,white pepper powder,vinegar,soy sauce and mix well.
11. Now add eggs,green onion leaves and mix.
12. Garnish with green onion leaves & serve!