Russian Kabab Recipe
1. Water 2 Cups
2. Chicken boneless cubes 500g
3. Bund gobhi (Cabbage) shredded 400g
4. Gajar (Carrot) grated 250g
5. Matar (Peas) ½ Cup
6. Cooking oil 3-4 tbs
7. Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 & ½ tbs
8. Hari mirch (Green chillies) chopped 2 tbs
9. Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 1 & ½ tbs
10. Adrak (Ginger) chopped 1 tbs
11. Kary pata (Curry leaves) 6-8
12. Maida (All-purpose flour) ½ Cup
13. Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste
14. Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed 1 tbs
15. Garam masala powder ½ tbs
16. Anday (Eggs) whisked 2
17. Breadcrumbs 1 Cup or as required
18. Cooking oil for frying
1. In a wok,add water and heat it.
2. Add chicken boneless cubes and bring it to boil,remove scum and boil chicken until tender (approx. 12-15 minutes) then strain & let it cool.
3. Shred chicken with the help of the hands & set aside.
4. In the same wok,add cabbage,carrots and peas,mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes & set aside.
5. In a wok,add cooking oil,cumin seeds,green chillies,garlic,ginger,curry leaves,mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add all-purpose flour,mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Now add cooked vegetable and mix well.
8. Add salt,black pepper crushed,garam masala powder and mix well.
9. Add boiled & shredded chicken,mix well and cook until mixture dries up & let it cool.
10. Take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes (makes 22-24).
11. Now dip into beaten eggs and coat in breadcrumbs.
12. Can be stored in freezer for up to 1 month.
13. In frying pan,heat cooking oil and fry kabab from both sides until golden