Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization Course
What Is SEO
Gain an understanding of to use search engine optimization to grow your site’s search engine traffic. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.
Do you want to discover how to optimize every aspect of your website to maximise your chances of earning a high ranking in search results?
- Find the best keywords to use in your content.
- Optimize your content with on-page SEO.
- Generate more localised website traffic with local SEO.
- Local SEO strategies that increase localised traffic.
- Advanced back-link building methods that will boost your site’s authority.
Who this course is for:
- A Brand Owner
- A Website Owner
- An Entrepreneur
- Learn more about SEO and understand how it all works
- How to structure and optimise your website to rank on page 1
- How to build powerful back-links that will crush the competition
- Master technical SEO and outsmart your competitors
- Literally everything you need to be able to implement a successful SEO campaign.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain